[background_width] [/background_width] [/slider]
[fluid][html ]Automation is becoming important in today’s homes and businesses. With the advancement of the Internet of Things (IoT), it is now becoming easier than ever to interconnect devices to be useful in any environment. New products are more affordable and reliable, as well users are becoming more understanding of this new technology. Whether at home, the office or away on vacation, you can us your PCs, smartphones and tablets to quickly connect to your system form immediate access and convenience.
Home automation may include centralized control of lighting, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), appliances, security locks of gates and doors and other systems.
- Ability to connect many devices together and control from a single interface
- Comfort and convenience whether you are at home or away
- Increased Security with messaging directly to your phone when you need it
- Direct Notification of Breaches or Threats
- Improving Energy Efficiency by turning devices on or off at appropriate times
- Assistance and Increased Quality of Life
- Ideal for the Independant Elderly and/or Disabled